General Manager Career Opportunity-Located at the Sheldon Crossroads Pavilion Event Center:
- Leadership experience in the fields of hospitality and event planning preferred.
- Training or educational background in the hospitality field a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Sales skills to help lead and meet the sales needs for the SCP.
- Ability to build, lead and motivate a team of skilled professionals and part-time staff.
- Experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors a plus.
- Performs other duties, functions and special projects as assigned by the City Manager.
- Starting salary range $45,000 – $55,000, plus City benefits, including generous vacation time, insurance and IPERS.
- Job Title: General Manager – Sheldon Crossroads Pavilion
- The position is open until filled.
- The first review of applications will begin the week of January 21, 2019.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references to:
SAM KOOIKER, SHELDON CITY MANAGER
416 9th Street, Sheldon, IA 51201
Please call 712-324-4651 with questions regarding the position.