Full-Time Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinates and directs chamber events including the annual Sheldon Celebration Days
- Actively recruit volunteers for committees
- Coordinate Ambassador ribbon cuttings, Grand openings and groundbreakings.
- Coordinate membership retention activities.
- Develop marketing materials and brochures for Chamber programs and events.
- Work with Administrative Assistant to update SCDC Website and perform other duties as assigned.
- Starting wage dependent on experience
QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Strong verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of budgeting and record keeping. Good organizational skills.
Please submit resume to:
Sheldon Chamber and Development Corporation
Attn Curt Strouth
PO Box 276
Sheldon, IA 51201
or email firstname.lastname@example.org