Assistant General Manager Career Opportunity-Located at the Sheldon Crossroads Pavilion Event Center:
- Experience in the hospitality, meeting/convention, or event management is preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- Self-motivation, creativity, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Excellent people skills for working with clients.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Excellent time management, communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to build, lead, supervise and motivate a team, consisting mainly of part time staff.
- Proficient in software such as Microsoft Office and WordPress (website management).
- Starting salary range to $35,568, plus City benefits, including generous vacation time, insurance and IPERS.
- Job Title: Assistant General Manager – Sheldon Crossroads Pavilion.
- The first review of applications begins week of March 23, 2020.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and five professional references to:
Tricia Meendering, Crossroads Pavilion General Manager
416 9th Street, Sheldon, IA 51201
Please call 712-631-4336 with questions regarding the position.