It is our pleasure to offer a safe, clean, and friendly environment for our students and community members to gather and focus on the pursuits of lifelong learning, recreation, and wellness. The LLRC will be a source of wellness and recreation information, and we look forward to serving you in the future for all of your fitness and recreation needs.
This state-of-the-art facility includes:
• Matrix cardiovascular equipment
• Matrix and Troy strength training equipment
• An aerobic/multi-use room to house a variety of fitness classes, events, and activities
• Indoor walking/running track
• Basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts
• Locker-room and shower amenities
• Kitchen and concessions capabilities
• Free WiFi
• And most importantly a welcoming environment for participants of all ages and abilities
Monday-Saturday: 1-8 p.m.
Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Monday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Club House Manager
Closed Holidays and days of inclement weather. Call 324-3235 for an appointment if these hours are not convenient.
Monday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – Noon
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Indoor Pool – open to public
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 6pm
24/7 access facility for fitness members.
Monday through Thursday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
For Prairie Arts Council Hours, call Hal or Karen at 324-4190 or 324-9718.