PO Box 276
Sheldon, IA 51201
The Sheldon Police Department is located in the Community Services Center, 416 9th Street, Sheldon, IA 51201.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The mission of the Sheldon Police Department is to deliver total quality service to the citizens of our community in a professional, friendly, and equitable manner which will result in a successful conclusion to all requests for service.
Scott Burtch – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Dykstra – email@example.com
Todd Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniform Patrol Officers
Dan Crawley – Daniel.email@example.com
Eric Meinecke – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Loeschen – email@example.com
Shane Nellis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Zane Roberts – email@example.com
Tanner Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media links
Social media policy
We value your input. The City reserves the right to remove comments and posts containing the following:
- Comments not directly related to the topic being discussed.
- Profane language.
- Sexually suggestive language.
- Personal attacks.
- Comments supporting or opposing a political issue or candidate.
- Comments that promote discrimination in the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, HIV status, marital status, sexual orientation, regional Appalachian ancestry or disability.
- Commercial advertising.
- Comments encouraging illegal activity.
- Comments violating a citizen’s privacy.
- Comments violating the intellectual property rights of another party.