PO Box 276
Sheldon, IA 51201
The Sheldon Police Department is located in the Community Services Center, 416 9th Street, Sheldon, IA 51201.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The mission of the Sheldon Police Department is to deliver total quality service to the citizens of our community in a professional, friendly, and equitable manner which will result in a successful conclusion to all requests for service.
Scott Burtch – email@example.com
Dave Dykstra – firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Wood – email@example.com
Uniform Patrol Officers
Dan Crawley – Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Meinecke – email@example.com
Tim Loeschen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Nellis – email@example.com
Zane Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanner Moser – email@example.com
Social media links
Social media policy
We value your input. The City reserves the right to remove comments and posts containing the following:
- Comments not directly related to the topic being discussed.
- Profane language.
- Sexually suggestive language.
- Personal attacks.
- Comments supporting or opposing a political issue or candidate.
- Comments that promote discrimination in the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, HIV status, marital status, sexual orientation, regional Appalachian ancestry or disability.
- Commercial advertising.
- Comments encouraging illegal activity.
- Comments violating a citizen’s privacy.
- Comments violating the intellectual property rights of another party.