PO Box 276
Sheldon, IA 51201
The Sheldon Police Department is located in the Community Services Center, 416 9th Street, Sheldon, IA 51201. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The mission of the Sheldon Police Department is to deliver total quality service to the citizens of our community in a professional, friendly, and equitable manner which will result in a successful conclusion to all requests for service.
Uniform Patrol Officers
- Emergency Services
- Most Wanted
- Sex Offenders Registry
- Common Scams
- Driving Record Release Form
- Homeland Security
- General Law
- Preparedness Links
Social media links
Sheldon PD Facebook page (coming soon)
Social media policy
We value your input. The City reserves the right to remove comments and posts containing the following:
- Comments not directly related to the topic being discussed.
- Profane language.
- Sexually suggestive language.
- Personal attacks.
- Comments supporting or opposing a political issue or candidate.
- Comments that promote discrimination in the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, HIV status, marital status, sexual orientation, regional Appalachian ancestry or disability.
- Commercial advertising.
- Comments encouraging illegal activity.
- Comments violating a citizen’s privacy.
- Comments violating the intellectual property rights of another party.